World Holidays is a mobile app built with Flutter that displays the various holidays in a year across the countries of the world and reminds you of your favourite holidays.
- Supports over 200 countries
- Add reminders for your favorite holidays.
- Dark/Light mode
How To Use
From your terminal:
# Clone this repository $ git clone https://github.com/herovickers/world_holidays.git # Go into the repository $ cd world_holidays
Add your api key to lib/resources/calendarific_provider.dart
String apiKey = calendarificApiKey;
# Run the app $ flutter run
You can download the app on PlayStore.
This app uses the following:
- Calendarific for the holiday data.
- Logo icon made by Freepik from Flaticon.
- UI inspired by Cuberto’s Task Manager Animated design.
- World Holidays Twitter Bot - World Holidays Twitter Bot is a Twitter bot built with node.js that tweets daily holidays taking place in various countries all over the world.